Top 5 Physiotherapy Machines For Pain Relief – Customer Rated!
Do you suffer from severe body or joint pains? The good news is that physiotherapy machines can provide you quick relief from those pains. Also, there is absolutely no need to visit a hospital or physiotherapy center.
Easy To Use In Home
Just by sitting in the comfort of your home, you can control your pain. Here we introduce the top 5 physiotherapy machines for pain relief that you can use at home.
1. Medansh 2 Channel TENS Physiotherapy Machine
“TENS” stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. A TENS Physiotherapy Machine helps you manage pain or chronic pain. It is highly recommended if you have been taking painkillers for a long time and suffering from their side effects. The best part is that its use doesn’t cause any side effects. It works on the electric principle and during the initial days of usage begins with the lower value of current and increases the value gradually.
When you buy a Medansh Portable TENS Machine, you will get 4 electrodes and a gel bottle along with it. The highlight is that it is completely non-invasive.
- Enhances endurance of muscles.
- Increased protein synthesis and quicker healing of tissues.
- Improved blood flow to muscles where you feel pain or soreness.
- Builds muscle size and density.
2. Omron Nerve Stimulator – Omron TENS Machine HV F013
The product is from leading healthcare equipment manufacturer Omron, Japan. Much smaller in size, the machine is adjustable for various purposes. Initially, start with low intensity and gradually move up to higher ones.
- Best suited for those suffering from chronic pains of arthritis in joints of knees, shoulders, hips, etc.
- No more need for drugs and painkillers.
- It comes with 5 different massage modes for arm, leg, foot, shoulder, and lowers back.
- With 10 different levels of intensity, you can adjust the machine as per your requirement.
- Cheaper and long-lasting option.
3. Medansh 2 channel TENS physiotherapy machine with a Muscle stimulator
The machine comes with the dual features of TENS and Electronic Muscle Stimulation(EMS). By making use of electric impulses, the technique of Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) contributes to muscle contraction and strengthening. Apart from stimulating the muscles, the device is also effective for pain management.
- Quite useful for elderly people or those with a low tolerance for pain.
- Enhanced protein synthesis and better microcirculation lead to faster healing of tissues.
- Effective for multiple purposes including chronic pains.
- Better blood circulation and prevents blood clotting in veins.
- Durable and easy to set up at home.
4. Medansh Ultrasonic with Dual Channel TENS
The principle of heat therapy is used in the ultrasonic machine for physiotherapy. Medansh Ultrasonic with Dual Channel TENS combines the features of both TENS and Ultrasonic machines. It comes with a LED display as well.
- Two patients can use it at the same time.
- Blocks the pain and improves the muscles that facilitate intense exercise and quick development.
- Enables smoother physiotherapy sessions and manages pain directly during the sessions.
- Compact, portable, and easy to use.
5. Medansh Physiotherapy Mini LCD Combo IFT, MS & Tens with 125 Programs
Interferential Therapy (IFT) works on the principle of applying strong physiological effects of low frequency (<250pps). The best part is that since it uses electrical stimulation of nerves, there are no painful side effects of low-frequency stim.
Medan combines IFT with Muscle Stimulator and TENS Machine. When you buy the product, you also get standard accessories like electrodes, velcro, and gel.
A multipurpose device with 125 different applications.
- Increased blood flow and enhanced muscle stimulation.
- Reduction in pain and swelling
- It comes with clear instructions on how to use the device.
- Adjustment of parameters such as frequency and voltage is pretty easy as there are no analog knob systems.
Hope you found the blog quite informative. However, before buying any physiotherapy machines, always consult with your doctor.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use device, then Medansh 2 channel TENS physiotherapy machine with Muscle stimulator or Medansh Ultrasonic with Dual Channel TENS would be a good choice. If price is your main consideration, then Omron Nerve Stimulator- Omron TENS Machine HV F013 would be a better choice.
Dr. Edward Zelman
Dr. Edward Zelman works as a Neurologist with the expertise of over 15 years, helping more than thousands to get back in complete health through his research-proven treatments. He earned his Masters from Harvard University and completed his Ph.D. from Columbia University. Dr. Edward Zelman is one of the notable names in the medical industry for his work in pain management, chronic disorder, and so on. He is also a former faculty at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). At present, Dr. Edward Zelman is researching safe and effective natural remedies that can restore as well as maintain the youthful functioning of the body.
View All By Dr. Edward