Best CBD Oil For Tooth Pain – Top 4 Brands Of 2022!
Tooth pain or toothache is something that most of you might experience every now and then. Although tooth pain is not a severe illness, the pain you have in your tooth can be unbearable and is hard to ignore. Sometimes tooth pain goes away on its own but if you experience tooth pain regularly and the pain is increasing every day, then it means that you need to take the condition into consideration.
Presently, we have numerous treatments for tooth pain. There are many home remedies that you can try to soothe your pain. But in most cases, home remedies only provide temporary relief and the tooth pain bounces back after a few days. Another option that we have for tooth pain is consulting a dental doctor and consuming painkiller tablets. This option might help in treating toothache but the problem is that it is quite expensive. Spending thousands of dollars on a dental appointment is not a wise decision, especially if you are someone who experiences toothache regularly.
In the past few months, we have seen that a new solution to treat toothache has been gaining the attention of many people, which is CBD oil. CBD for those who don’t know is an active ingredient of the hemp plant that possesses multiple health benefits that range from enhancing mental health to treating hair loss. Research and studies show that CBD has health properties that can soothe your tooth pain and treats the underlying cause of tooth pain.
Nowadays, people are preferring CBD oil to treat tooth pain over home remedies and dental treatments. As there is an increasing need for CBD oil, there is a sea of them sold by different brands. Finding the best and pure one from the many CBD oil could be a difficult task. So we have created a curated list of the best CBD oils for tooth pain which will help you in finding the best for your needs. We will also discuss a few factors and aspects of CBD to give you a broader picture of the substance.
What Are The Benefits That We Can Expect from CBD?
Before we dig into the best CBD oil for tooth pain, let’s take a quick look at the main benefits that we can expect from CBD oil:
- Reduces gum diseases: CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that can help in treating and reducing the risk of gum diseases. The ingredient can also treat other tooth issues caused by inflammation such as tooth swellness and decaying of the tooth.
- Relieve toothache: CBD has a painkiller effect on your teeth which helps in relieving toothache. The ingredient can provide you with instant relief from toothache and minimize the risk of experiencing the condition again.
- Strengthen teeth bone structure: Regular use of CBD will strengthen your teeth bone structure. By strengthening it, CBD will restrict tooth decay and will protect your teeth from any damage.
CBD FX Oil Tinctures
- Reduce tooth pain
- Enhances your overall body functioning and calms your mind
- Rich with CBD, CGN, CBN, CBC
- No artificial fillers, chemical substances, or toxins
Spruce Lab Grade CBD oil
- Supports a healthy oral system
- Reduce tooth pain naturally
- Vegan-friendly, gluten-free
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300
- Enhance your physical and mental health
- Get relief from toothache
- Non-habit forming and will not make you ‘high
- Does not have any psychoactive properties
CBD MD Oil Tincture
- Boost your energy levels
- Help you stay active all time
- Available in three flavors; mint, berry, and orange
- Free of any artificial substances or toxins
Best CBD Oil for Tooth Pain
Here are the details of the best CBD oil for tooth pain that we have chosen after extensively studying the popular CBD oil that is presently available.
CBD FX Oil Tinctures
CBD FX Oil Tinctures is an entirely natural formula that is created by using full spectrum CBD that is extracted using advanced technology. The formula offers multiple benefits to its users including reducing tooth pain.
As per the official website of CBD FX Oil, the formula is created in the United States by following precise control measures. Every CBD oil of CBD FX Oil Tinctures is rich with CBD, CGN, CBN, CBC, and a trace amount of THC, terpenes, and flavonoids. All of these substances have a positive effect on your endocannabinoid system and restrict the pain signal to be transmitted to your brain and tooth, hence reducing tooth pain. CBD FX Oil also enhances your overall body functioning and calms your mind. It is said that to attain every benefit from CBD FX Oil, you will have to take a 1ml dropper under your tongue.
CBD FX Oil has been created by following every guideline from the authorized organization of the country and does not have any illegal substance in it. The formula contains no artificial fillers, chemical substances, or toxins in it. CBD FX oil is backed by an iron-clad money-back guarantee.
✔️A natural formula that has full spectrum CB in it.
✔️Created in the United States in a state-of-the-art facility. The CBD oil is cruelty-free and solvent-free.
✔️ CBD FX oil is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
✔️Has a positive effect on your mind and enhances your overall physical health
❌CBD FX Oil isn’t suitable for people below the age of 18.
❌Exceeding the recommended dosage might make you fatigued.
Spruce Lab Grade CBD oil
The second one in our curated list of the best CBD oil for tooth pain is Spruce Lab Grade oil. As the name suggests, Spruce Lab Grade CBD oil is created by using full spectrum lab grade CBD oil that helps in reducing toothache.
Spruce Lab Grade CBD oil is a peppermint-flavored supplement that is designed to help people in multiple ways and one of them is getting rid of tooth pain. The supplements work on soothing the pain and have a calming effect on your tooth. Spruce Lab Grade CBD Oil also supports a healthy oral system. Apart from full spectrum CBD oil, the supplement also has organic hemp seed oil in it which also aids in treating toothache.
Spruce Lab Grade Oil is made in the USA by a family business. Every bottle of Spruce Lab Grade Oil is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and has no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives in it. The supplement was tested by a third party and was verified to be of high quality. The manufacturer of Spruce Lan Grade Oil recommends a dropper of the supplement twice a day to naturally reduce tooth pain. Furthermore, the manufacturer offers a one-month refund policy which you can use if you are unsatisfied with Spruce Lab Grade Oil.
✔️Contains full spectrum CBD oil and organic hemp seed oil.
✔️The oil is gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
✔️Does not contain any artificial stimulants, chemical fillers, or toxins in it.
✔️Third-party tested and verified for quality assurance.
✔️A one-month refund policy is available.
❌Available only on the official website of the supplement.
❌Replicas of Spruce Lab Grade CBD are sold through website stores like Amazon and eBay.
CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300
CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 is a 100% natural formula that contains lab-verified full spectrum CBD in it. CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 has 300 milligrams of CBD in it that will provide you relief from toothache.
The formula apart from CBD oil also contains hemp seed oil in it. Every ingredient of CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 is derived from certified organic standards and all of them are sourced from local farmers that let the plant mature naturally. CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 is created to provide you with numerous health benefits apart from treating tooth pain. The supplement can enhance your physical and mental health.
CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 is created by following the strict guidelines of the FDA and GMP. The supplement does not have any psychoactive properties and will not make you intoxicated. The formula is tested by third-party labs to ensure its quality and was found to be of high-grade quality. CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 does not contain any artificial flavors, preservative oils, carrier oils, or harmful chemical contents in it.
✔️an entirely natural oil that is free of artificial stimulants and harmful chemicals.
✔️Manufactured by following the guidelines of GMP and FDA under strict and sterile conditions. Backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee.
✔️Contains natural and organic hemp oil.
✔️The CBD oil is non-habit forming and will not make you ‘high’.
❌Comes only in one flavor which is hemp flavor.
❌CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 is not suitable for pregnant and lactating women.
CBD MD Oil Tincture
CBD MD Oil Tincture is a broad spectrum CBD oil that provides you with the purest form of CBD that you can use to treat toothache and several other conditions and health issues.
CBD MD Oil Tincture has superior broad spectrum CBD and hemp extract in it that is grown in the United States of America. The supplement is non-GMO, which means it does not contain any genetically modified substances. CBD MD Oil Tincture has MCT oil in it and this will boost your energy levels and help you stay active all time. The supplement is available in three flavors; mint, berry, and orange.
One bottle of CBD MD Oil Tincture contains 30ml of the supplement in it. The manufacturer says that the right dosage is to use the supplement twice a day as per your need. It is wise to start from a small dosage and increase it if it is necessary.
✔️CBD MD Oil Tincture contains pure and full spectrum CBD, CBD, and cannabinoids.
✔️Available in three different flavors; orange, berry, and mint.
✔️The CBD oil is non-GMO and free of any artificial substances or toxins. Crafted in the United States under stringent conditions.
✔️Contains MCT oil that can boost your energy levels.
Exceeding the recommended dosage might cause drowsiness.
People with underlying medication should consult a doctor before using the oil.
What To Look For When Choosing a CBD oil?
There are a few things that you need to consider before you choose CBD oil. I have listed a few of them here so that you can identify the best for your needs easily.
- Ingredients: The primary factor that you need to look for in CBD oil is its ingredients. You will have to ensure that the CBD present in the supplement is pure and broad spectrum. It is always better to choose a CBD oil that contains either no THC or less amount of THC in it. Check the label of every bottle to verify if the supplement has any artificial stimulants or contaminants that might harm your body.
- Manufacturing standards: The next thing that you need to consider before buying CBD oil is the supplement’s manufacturing standards. Check whether the supplement is manufactured in a hygienic condition using advanced technology. Along with verifying the quality of the supplement’s manufacturing process, you also need to look out for the quality of the ingredients and their derivation process. Finally, ensure that the CBD oil that you have chosen is legal in the country.
- Refund policy: It is wise to select a CBD oil that has a refund policy. This gives you an option to return the supplement if it didn’t work out well for you. If CBD oil is backed by a money-back guarantee, then you are sure that buying it is a risk-free investment and you need not worry about losing your money.
- Customer reviews: Knowing what the customers of any supplement have said about it will give you a broader understanding of the supplement. This way you will be able to know if the customers experienced any side effects while taking the formula and if the supplement was really effective.
In this article, we have taken you through various aspects like the benefits of CBD oil, the best CBD oil for tooth pain, and things to consider before choosing a CBD oil. The article is intended to make you well informed about CBD oil so that you will be able to choose the best one for your needs.
One thing that you need to bear in mind, if your tooth pain doesn’t seem to be reduced, even after regularly using CBD oil, then it is better to consult a dental doctor. Also, if you experience any side effects while using the supplement, consult a medical expert before you start consuming CBD oil again.
Dr. Edward Zelman
Dr. Edward Zelman works as a Neurologist with the expertise of over 15 years, helping more than thousands to get back in complete health through his research-proven treatments. He earned his Masters from Harvard University and completed his Ph.D. from Columbia University. Dr. Edward Zelman is one of the notable names in the medical industry for his work in pain management, chronic disorder, and so on. He is also a former faculty at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). At present, Dr. Edward Zelman is researching safe and effective natural remedies that can restore as well as maintain the youthful functioning of the body.
View All By Dr. Edward